Thursday, March 24, 2011

ATTN: Look at Here

After much deliberation, I've decided to move my blog. Kind of.

I'll still be using this one, even double posting things sometimes, but I'll mostly be posting on my Tumblr:


There are a number of reasons for this.
1) I hate the interface of Blogger. Formating a post takes much longer than it should for me.

2) Tumblr is clean and pretty and easily edited and it includes all sorts of other neat little features which I fancy.

3) The focus of this blog has changed for me. I made it so that I could let everyone know what's going on with me in Japan, but now I want it to be more than that. To that end, this blog will remain for things I don't want so public, and the Tumblr will be for everything else.

And look! If you click that link you'll find a hilarious post about Pokemon waiting for you. Who doesn't like Pokemon, right? RIGHT???

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand, I jumped ship from Blogger to Wordpress.com a while ago, though what Wordpress offers in great interface it lacks in customization. I've been trying out Blogger again recently, and what I do is write the posts in Windows Live Writer then uploaded them, there's a few bugs but it's 10 times easier than writing on Blogger.

    Also it looks like Blogger is going to FINAL address it's interface issue sometime this year: http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/03/whats-new-with-blogger.html

    Anyway, welcome to tumblr, it's where I let my inner-fangirl roam free ;-)

    ReplyDelete