Monday, March 7, 2011

Music in the Key of Fab

At the Eigokan Peformance Day last year, I accidentally let my hidden passion for karaoke show when I was asked to help the band with the English lyrics to "Do-Re-Mi". This year, I was asked to perform a song.

"What song?"
"Any song you want."
"Wait. Really?"
"Sure, you can wear a costume too, if you want."

And thus, it was decided even before the words had left Hasegawa-san's lips. This was a "yes" moment of epic proportions. This was my one chance to live out the secret fantasy of performing glam indie pop in front of a completely inappropriate audience.


Look forward to the next performance. I'm penciling it in for my wedding reception.

3 comments:

  1. OH. DARLING.

    *throws panties*

    That was just fantastic :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O.... That. Was. ~*MAGICAL*~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA. WAIT A SECOND. THE FABULOUSNESS EXHIBITED IN THESE 4 MINUTES IS RIDIC.

    ReplyDelete